Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Atlanta Comic Con: Doodles 1

As I mentioned in a previous post, I want to the first ever Wizards World Atlanta Comic Con this weekend. Being stuck behind an artist table for two days gives you some time to doodle.

Doodled this in the morning before the con while I was waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. Wanted to see how quick I could do a bust so I could do the free sketches inside of the issues of Laluelle.



Right across from our table was C. Martin Croker!! For those that don't know, C. Martin Croker is the voice of Zorak and Moltar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast which he was also the art director of..he's also the art director of Aqua Team and voices Dr. Weird and Steve from the opening of that show. Needless to say I was ecstatic. He is also a super cool guy and was a riot to talk to. After talking to him for a good while, I doodled a Space Ghost that I WOULD have given to him,,,but it was so off model, I would have been embarrassed lol

The first thing I bought at the con was the hardcover of 'Wednesday Comics' and a 90s Superboy action figure. It made my morning so I did a coloured doodle of Superboy in his totally rad 90s glory.

An unfinished doodle of Superman flying. He looked silly so I stopped.

After seeing this AWESOME cosplayer of a Green Arrow, decided to doodle Black Canary being all DAT ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment